jclouds-user mailing list archives

From felipe gutierrez <fel...@usto.re>
Subject Re: How to identify the index blocks on jclouds filesystem?
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 15:37:19 GMT
I think I will need to write my own blobstore, but I do not know from where
to start =(
Do you have any recomendation or links?
The challenge I am working is to write blocks, send it to some cloud and
delete from my filesystem. When I want to read the files I will restore
these blocks from the cloud.

About Swift, I thinks is very specific for openstack, since I am using a
different cloud (private cloud).

About Riak CS I didn't find much information.