Hi all,

I am using jClouds BlobStore with filesystem, so I have blocks at my FileSystem. I woould like to know if there is a way to check which blocks contain the index of all files of my driver.

For example, when I format a new driver, jclouds creates {0,1,2,...,16,2040,2047} blocks. If I add more files, more blocks will be create. But I can move the blocks to other place and still open the driver with the blocks {0,1,2,...,16,2040,2047}. But when I open one of the files I need the another blocks.

So I would like to make a routine to preserve only the index blocks. The other blocks I will move to other place when it is necessary.

Did I make myself clear?
Thanks in advance,
Felipe