jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FW: passing the name while creating a volume in aws-ec2 using jclouds
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2014 06:52:58 GMT
>> want to list the volumes with respect to volume name in my api. Please let
>> me know if there is anyway to pass the volume name while creating volume

Since the Volume domain object [1] does not even contain a property
"name", I suspect there is unfortunately currently no way to do this,
no.

Looking at the underlying API call documentation [2], I don't see any
mention of a "name" property, though. Could you indicate which of the
returned properties you would expect to be treated as the name?

ap

[1] http://javadocs.jclouds.cloudbees.net/org/jclouds/ec2/domain/Volume.html
[2]
http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/APIReference/ApiReference-query-CreateVolume.html