jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Udara Liyanage <udaraliyan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to get reference to FloatingIpAPI in Neutron
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:09:04 GMT
Hi Ambadas,

I think I am bit confused here.
Please refer to my requirement on [1]. There I was suggested to use
Openstack Neutron API to associate floating IPs by specifying port
information. Shouldn't I use Jclouds Neutron in this case to create
floating ip s.

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25637605/openstack-neutron-specify-a-network-interface-when-associating-a-floating-ip