I have all the required jars. As I said in Eclipse it's working fine, the problem comes from the command line.

Am 08.09.2014 22:20, schrieb felipe gutierrez:
I think you are missing some jars.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/15475576/error-package-org-jclouds-logging-slf4j-config-does-not-exist-the-class-slf4j

On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 1:48 PM, Sofiane Bendoukha <sawdef@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello,

executing this https://jclouds.apache.org/guides/openstack/ from Eclipse is successful.

The problem is when I try from the command line (unix system) I get these error:

ERROR: Action exception in step (2): Constructor call resulted in an exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jclouds/logging/slf4j/config/SLF4JLoggingModule
java.lang.RuntimeException: Action exception in step (2): Constructor call resulted in an exception: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jclouds/logging/slf4j/config/SLF4JLoggingModule

Any one can help?

Regards,

Sofiane.