jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: References to ${jclouds.version} in MANIFEST.MF file of openstack-neutron-1.8.1.jar
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 13:14:14 GMT
(moving to dev@...)

> I didn't build openstack-neutron. I just put 1.8.1 as my maven dependency
> and built my project. When I see the jar from my local repo, I found
> $Subject.

Thanks for flagging this up, Raj! I think you've found a bug in the
POM file(s) for the affected projects: the OSGi import statements
(e.g. [1]) still refer to "jclouds.version". I'm guessing that should
be "project.parent.version" or similar.

I hope one of the devs with more knowledge of the Rackspace providers
can confirm which setting is the correct one.

Are you able to work around the issue with some pre-processing for
now, or are you stuck on this?

Regards

ap

[1]