jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Everett Toews <everett.to...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Re: Jclouds openstack volume creation from image
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 12:30:19 GMT
Thanks. I see it now. It’s in the Block Storage (Cinder) API v2 under the Volumes section
[1]

POST /v2/​{tenant_id}​/volumes

Unfortunately jclouds doesn’t support the Cinder API v2 yet.

Can you create a JIRA [2] issue for that including the calls that are most important to you?

Would you be interested in developing support for the Cinder API v2 yourself?

Thanks,
Everett

[1] http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref-blockstorage-v2.html#volumes-v2
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS