jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Niraj Tolia <nto...@maginatics.com>
Subject Re: Problem with Proxy settings
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 17:09:03 GMT
Hi Eyal,

As you can see, the URL being accessed is
https://region-a.geo-1.identity.hpcloudsvc.com:35357/v2.0/tokens. Note
the non-standard 35357 port. Combined with the fact that a number of
corporate proxies only whitelist a limited set of ports, this might be
the cause of your errors. From the same machine being used to test
your code, I would see if you can get to that URL through a web
browser (or curl) configured to use the proxy. You will get an error
but it should not be a 403.

Cheers,
Niraj