jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Duncan Johnston Watt <duncan.johnstonw...@cloudsoftcorp.com>
Subject Re: Removal vcloud and vcloud-director from jclouds in version 1.9.0
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 14:27:44 GMT
Vineet

Reality is that VMware have failed to step up.

The guy we thought could be our internal champion at VMware has left!!

Cloudsoft intends to continue to provide VMware support for specific
customers but as Adrian has noted this will have to be done in a separate
fork or via alternative means.

VMware clearly has no respect for the community effort or the value of
jclouds which is a shocker especially compared with other folk like HP,
Google and Rackspace.

Best

Duncan

--