jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Colin Chalmers <cjchalm...@gmail.com>
Subject Virtualbox example?
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:00:27 GMT
Hi all,

I'm playing around with jClouds 1.8 and thought I'd see if I could use
the virtualbox provider.
I am looking at the compute examples code and have a workign version
for AWS and want to achieve the same for VBox; configure a node, start
up and run a script.

I seem to be running into issues concerning virtualbox groups and
images not being available - i guess I need to set these up via the
vboxmanager? But have never done so thus far.

Does anyone have a few simple steps to run the Virtualbox example
explaining the vbox config I need before I run the code?

thx in advance

Colin