jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Hsueh <daniel.hs...@seagate.com>
Subject Re: java.net.SocketTimeoutException correlated with old generation GC
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 16:32:39 GMT
Thanks Adrian!

In the meantime, I have some more observations.  The old-gen GC correlation
occurs with incgc (4G Xmx and Xms), cms (4G), and G1 (2G and 1G); G1 with
4G memory sees failures not correlated with any old-gen run (no old-gen
runs occurred at all).

The glut of threads are all showing up in jconsole as http-bio-8080-exec-nn
where nn is a number and 8080 is the endpoint port number.  The numbers
increase every approx 4.5 minutes and most go away after about 10min idle
time (10 threads with nonconsecutive nn values stay behind).

I'll see if I can get an auth-v2 endpoint set up for the same blobstore (to
use the openstack-swift provider).  Are there any ideas I should try in the
meantime?

Thank you.

--
Daniel Hsueh -- mailto:daniel.hsueh@seagate.com <daniel.hsueh@seagate.com>