jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Raj <...@apache.org>
Subject How to update a floating IP?
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2014 05:53:55 GMT
Hi,

Say I know the floating IP and it is not assigned to any ports yet.

How can I update the floating IP so that it will be assigned to a port?

I tried the following, seems it is not working.

        FloatingIP selectedFloatingIP = unassignedFloatingIPs.get(0);

        updatedFloatingIP = FloatingIP.updateBuilder()
                .tenantId(selectedFloatingIP.getTenantId())
                .portId(port.getNetworkId())

.fixedIpAddress(port.getFixedIps().iterator().next().getIpAddress())
                .floatingNetworkId(externalNetworkUuid)

.floatingIpAddress(selectedFloatingIP.getFloatingIpAddress())
                .build();

Can anyone please help me?

Thanks.

--