jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Everett Toews <everett.to...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Re: SwiftApi ObjectApi.put behavior on 4xx/5xx responses
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 16:10:07 GMT
I’m not exactly sure what feature you’re requesting at this point. From reading your original
question I’d think that the following code would handle it.

HttpResponseException.getResponse().getStatusCode()

If you’d like to request a feature, you can head over to JIRA [1] and create an issue. Please
include example code of how you’d like the feature to work.

If you’d like to contribute a feature, read over How to Contribute [2].

Regards,
Everett

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/How+to+Contribute