jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Everett Toews <everett.to...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject Re: How to change the security group of an existing server in openstack via jclouds?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 22:51:59 GMT
For jclouds 1.8.1.

If you're dealing with Nova security groups, you need this SecurityGroupApi [1].

SecurityGroupApi securityGroupApi = novaApi.getSecurityGroupExtensionForZone(“region").get();

If you're dealing with Neutron security groups, you need this SecurityGroupApi [2].

SecurityGroupApi securityGroupApi = neutronApi.getSecurityGroupApi(“region").get();

Everett

[1] http://jclouds.apache.org/reference/javadoc/1.8.x/org/jclouds/openstack/nova/v2_0/extensions/SecurityGroupApi.html
[2] http://jclouds.apache.org/reference/javadoc/1.8.x/org/jclouds/openstack/neutron/v2/extensions/SecurityGroupApi.html

On Nov 19, 2014, at 3:51 AM, bat desso <batdesso@abv.bg> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Can you please help me with this topic - I would like to do the following – I want
to change the security group of an existing server in openstack.