jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ec2 image for jclouds
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 21:28:30 GMT
Hi Liang,

The AWS api does not provide a way to get the default username of the
AMIs, so jclouds can only do its best to guess them. We also provide
the usernames for AMIs from well-known owners, but if you are using a
custom AMI, jclouds will probably try to login as "root".

You can provide the right credentials by using the
"overrideLoginCredentials" in the TemplateOptions object.

Let us know if this helps!

I.