jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Zack Shoylev <zack.shoy...@RACKSPACE.COM>
Subject RE: Does JCloud support OpenStack Juno Release ?
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 17:25:54 GMT
Unfortunately, the latest release is not fully backwards-compatible. However, there aren't
many breaking changes, so it is likely that your code will be fine as is - or will require
only few changes.

________________________________
From: Mohit Gupta [mohit2.gupta@aricent.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 10:58 PM
To: Zack Shoylev; user@jclouds.apache.org
Subject: RE: Does JCloud support OpenStack Juno Release ?

Thanks for your response Zack. I am not able to find any tangible proof on the internet to
ascertain if the Juno release is backward compatible with the Icehouse but most likely Juno
should be backward compatible.

One more query. Is the latest Jcloud release backward compatible with the JCloud 1.7.3 API
Library that we are currently using ?

Best Regards,
Mohit