jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ruben Rubio Rey <tk42...@gmail.com>
Subject JClouds GCE Metadata no credentials
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2015 02:30:21 GMT
Hi everyone,

I am trying to create an instance in GCE with a volume attached.

Because of I am customizing the volumes I am using instanceAPI

GoogleComputeEngineApi gce = context.unwrapApi(GoogleComputeEngineApi.class);
NewInstance instance = NewInstance.create(NAME, machineType,
networkType, uriImage);
InstanceApi instanceApi = gce.instancesInZone(ZONE);
instanceApi.create(instance);

Then I want to get the credentials of that image. As I am Strategy to
create the instance depending on the supplier, so for me it convenient to
get a Nodemetadata

nodePreBuiltId is somerhing like
https://www.googleapis.com/compute/v1/projects/soy-sound-613/zones/asia-east1-a/instances/m456-7ae

List<String> idList = new ArrayList<>();
idList.add(nodePreBuiltId);
nodes = computeService.listNodesByIds(idList);

this returns the NodeMetaData, but the credentials are null.

How can I retrieve the instance credentials in this case ?

Regards,
Ruben