jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Vineet Saini <switchcod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removal vcloud and vcloud-director from jclouds in version 1.9.0
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2015 15:16:22 GMT
At some point I read that got some resource from vmware to finally support
vcloud with Jcloud? Not able to find that communication, is that true or we
still continuing with deprecating support for vcloud?

Also for my solution, I need to support it to work with VCloud Director.
Any recommendation on jcloud version where to start with? This is for
private VCloud setup.

I have limited requirement to use jcloud api to create/delete node on
demand and perform configuration accordingly.

Vineet