jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jclouds-cli problems
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:46:26 GMT
Hi Mike

Hm, it looks like something is going on with the dependency packaging
for the jsch-agent-proxy. Without diving straight into too much
technical detail, it seems as though the dependency on usocket-nc [1]
is not sufficient in your scenario, for some reason.

I'm not able to test this right now, but could you see if adding the
following line to the feature.xml file after [1] and rebuilding makes
any difference?

<bundle
dependency='true'>mvn:com.jcraft/jsch.agentproxy.usocket-jna/${jsch.agentproxy.version}</bundle>

As regards the "karaf>" prompt: that's expected, from what I know,
since jclouds-cli is a bundled version of Apache Karaf.

Regards

ap

[1]
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-karaf/blob/master/feature/src/main/resources/feature.xml#L393