jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: jclouds-cli problems
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2015 22:37:17 GMT
> in via the jclouds-karaf dependency. If I modify the feature.xml file
> (that was downloaded during the first time through the build) and then
> rebuild with "mvn package", the file just gets re-downloaded and my
> edits are lost.

Ah, yes, of course. Back to the fun land of Maven build hacking ;-)

The line in question that seems to be pulling in the feature
descriptor is [1]. It looks like we'll need to replace this with the
modified one.

A quick search (sorry, not a lot of time to test this right now)
doesn't indicate whether it's possible to use e.g. "file:" as an
alternative - otherwise, you should be able to install it in your
local Maven repo using a different version or group ID.

Thanks for pointing out the branding module - no idea why that's not
working for you, indeed. I wonder if others out there are seeing the
same thing?

Regards

ap

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-cli/blob/master/assembly/pom.xml#L175