jclouds-user mailing list archives

From "Charnoky, Michael" <n...@nextbus.com>
Subject Re: jclouds-cli problems
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2015 01:30:07 GMT
Well, I was able to update "assembly/pom.xml" to use a local copy
jclouds-karaf features.xml file. Indeed, maven downloaded the jar, I can
see it in the final packaging now:
./system/com/jcraft/jsch.agentproxy.usocket-jna/0.0.8/jsch.agentproxy.usocket-jna-0.0.8.jar.

However, the NoClassDefFoundError is still persisting.

A possible clue: I don't see usocket-jna in any of the "bundle.info"
files, yet the other com/jcraft/jsch.* modules are in bundle.info files.
I'm no maven expert, not sure what all these bundles are for.