jclouds-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Eppel (meppel)" <mep...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: openstack affinity / antiaffinity in jcouds
Date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 17:17:35 GMT
Thanks for the pointers, I'll take a look

Regards

Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Zack Shoylev [mailto:zack.shoylev@RACKSPACE.COM]
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 7:51 AM
To: user@jclouds.apache.org
Subject: Re: openstack affinity / antiaffinity in jcouds

I think you are referring to the instance group api extension.
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/InstanceGroupApiExtension

As far as I know, this extension is not supported in jclouds right now.

If it helps,  the extensions supported for nova in master are here:
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/tree/master/apis/openstack-nova/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/nova/v2_0/extensions