jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Daniel Broudy <bro...@google.com>
Subject Re: Could not create an instance in GCE using Jclouds
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 17:50:36 GMT
Are you able to successfully run the compute-basics example from the
jclouds-examples repository?

The README describes how to build and run the example and the GCE
instructions are at the bottom:
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-examples/tree/master/compute-basics

More information on how to set up your projects and authenticate as a
service account is here:
https://jclouds.apache.org/guides/google/

Have you successfully authenticated and executed other commands against GCE?