jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jclouds support for google cloud
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2015 20:15:37 GMT
Hi Subhadip,

The Google providers have changed considerably since 1.7, so I'd
suggest you to upgrade to the latest 1.9.1 version if possible (IIRC
Google Cloud Storage support was introduced in 1.8.1).

In any case, the example you're looking at is for the Load Balancer
API. To see examples of the Compute and BlobStore abstractions, the
common interface for all supported providers, you should have a look
at:
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-examples/tree/master/compute-basics
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds-examples/tree/master/blobstore-basics

HTH!