jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: google cloud node creation request fail - trying to ssh with node ip after creation
Date Sat, 05 Sep 2015 16:12:42 GMT
> My doubt is why the request is trying to do ssh while node
> creation. I'm not doing any runScript on the node in my
> computeService request.

Ah, thanks for clarifying - I had misunderstood your question. From what
I recall, the SSH check is try to verify that the node is actually
accessible and usable; experience having shown that the status as
reported by the cloud API itself isn't necessarily a reliable indicator
of whether the image is "ready".

I take it that in your situation you don't actually plan to access the
node once you've created it?

Regards

ap