jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <erjoh...@google.com>
Subject Re: google cloud node creation request fail - trying to ssh with node ip after creation
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 13:55:00 GMT
(repeat, sorry for the spam)

Hi Subhadip,

Since you said the node is being created, you could try SSH'ing to it from
outside of jclouds code using the same machine where you ran the jclouds
code. This will help rule out networking issues.  You could try using the Cloud
SDK <https://cloud.google.com/sdk/> and after installing and
authenticating, you could try,

gcloud --project YOUR_PROJECT compute ssh INSTANCE_NAME --zone
europe-west1-c

You can also use 'gcloud compute instances describe INSTANCE_NAME --zone
europe-west1-c' to ensure that the public IP matches what jclouds was
trying to use.

HTH, Eric