jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Do not block until running for SoftLayer?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2015 22:10:13 GMT
Hi Subhadip

> When I tried the same thing for SoftLayer, it's not working.
>
> I have to wait approx 5 min till the vm is in RUNNING status to get
> the nodeMetaDataSet response from CREATENODESINGROUP. Any suggestions?

I'm afraid I don't know enough about the details of the SoftLayer
provider implementation to be able to give any immediate suggestions :-(
Perhaps the API call is simply blocking for that amount of time (i.e.
there's maybe no SSH calls going on)..?

I hope someone on the list with more knowledge of the SoftLayer provider
is able to help!

Regards

ap