(repeat, sorry for the spam)

Hi Subhadip,

Since you said the node is being created, you could try SSH'ing to it from outside of jclouds code using the same machine where you ran the jclouds code. This will help rule out networking issues.  You could try using the Cloud SDK and after installing and authenticating, you could try,

gcloud --project YOUR_PROJECT compute ssh INSTANCE_NAME --zone europe-west1-c

You can also use 'gcloud compute instances describe INSTANCE_NAME --zone europe-west1-c' to ensure that the public IP matches what jclouds was trying to use.

HTH, Eric