Hello,

We're using jclouds 1.9.1 for working with S3.  I am new to jclouds, and trying to get up to speed on the API. Apologize in advance for the newbie questions.  Based on our use cases, which include assigning ACLs to objects, it appears that I need to use the Provider specific APIs. However, I'm struggling to make use of those.  The example on the jclouds site (https://jclouds.apache.org/guides/aws/) refers to context.getProviderSpecificContext().getApi(), while other examples on the web point to RestContext, both of which appear to be deprecated. I've seen some conversations about unwrap() replacing getProviderSpecificContext(), but also seen references in the javadocs to using contextBuilder to assemble APIs.  Would greatly appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

Could you please provide, or point me to a current example that:
1. Demonstrates how to set up a S3Client and S3Object that leverages the AWS S3 provider specific API,
2. Connects to an object via a "bucket" and "key",
3. Retrieves that Object ... recognizing that the Object was stored as a byte[] payload,
4. Reconstitutes the byte[] from the payload object

I would *greatly* appreciate any help.

Thanks much,
Jeremy

Jeremy M Glesner