jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Gaul <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Does there exist an OpenStack API implementation backed by JClouds?
Date Sat, 21 Nov 2015 01:05:11 GMT
If you want an OpenStack Swift API (storage) into jclouds then
SwiftProxy provides this.  If you want another OpenStack API like Nova
(compute) then you will have to write this yourself.  Certainly you can
write your own provider then use the portable jclouds abstraction.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/