jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Klemen Ferjančič <imba...@gmail.com>
Subject Private AMI subscription agreement through jclouds?
Date Sun, 17 Jan 2016 13:05:42 GMT
Hi

I am trying to launch a private FreeBSD AMI instance on Ec2 but there is
a small
catch: you need to accept the subscription agreement before you can
launch the instance. Without accepting the agreement I get 401
unauthorized from Ec2, after clicking the Agreement button manually on
the web it goes through normally. The AMI in question is:
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/B00KSS55FY/

Is there a way to accept the agreement automatically through jclouds? I
couldn't find any mention of this anywhere. I am also unable to find Ec2
specific API to do this.

Best regards, Klemen