jclouds-user mailing list archives

From "Yao, Julie" <julie....@hpe.com>
Subject Use JClouds to talk to non AWS cloud with S3 API
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 04:53:44 GMT
I am using jcloud 1.9.2. We have set up our own swift repository with s3 api. We can access
the repository using boto python script

I am using the code in the following post

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9389840/use-jclouds-to-talk-to-non-aws-cloud-with-s3-api

but I got error.:

    String username = "test:tester";

    String password = "testing";

    Properties overrides = new Properties();

    overrides.setProperty(PROPERTY_S3_VIRTUAL_HOST_BUCKETS, "false");

    BlobStoreContext context = ContextBuilder.newBuilder(new S3ApiMetadata())

            .endpoint("http://myserver:8080")

            .credentials(username, password)

            .overrides(overrides)

            .buildView(BlobStoreContext.class);

    BlobStore blobStore = context.getBlobStore();

    String bucket="public";

    blobStore.containerExists(bucket);

    System.out.println("bucket exist "+ bucket);

}

Exception in thread "main" org.jclouds.http.HttpResponseException: request: HEADhttp://myserver:8080/public
HTTP/1.1 failed with response: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error at org.jclouds.aws.handlers.ParseAWSErrorFromXmlContent.handleError(ParseAWSErrorFromXmlContent.java:63)

It throw exception on the line: