jclouds-user mailing list archives

From "Yao, Julie" <julie....@hpe.com>
Subject RE: Use JClouds to talk to non AWS cloud with S3 API
Date Sun, 31 Jan 2016 22:00:22 GMT
Hi Ranjith,
It worked like magic. Three days ago, I tried it mixed with services/Walrus and S3Client and
it failed. Today I cleaned up code and it worked.

Thanks!
Julie

From: Ranjith R [mailto:ranjitr1@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 9:57 PM
To: user@jclouds.apache.org
Cc: Yao, Julie
Subject: Re: Use JClouds to talk to non AWS cloud with S3 API

We did face a similar issue in the past, and found that the accept header set by the HttpClient
was being rejected by the Swift3 middleware.  We replaced it with apache httpclient, and it
worked. Perhaps you could give it a try.

            Iterable<Module> modules = ImmutableSet.<Module> of(new ApacheHCHttpCommandExecutorServiceModule());

BlobStoreContext context = ContextBuilder.newBuilder(new S3ApiMetadata())

            .endpoint("http://myserver:8080<http://myserver:8080/>")

            .credentials(username, password)

            .overrides(overrides)

            .modules(modules)