jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DigitalOcean provider still calling v1 API?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2016 00:04:06 GMT
Change your provider to "digitalocean2".

It is a different api so you can expect (minor) breaking changes if you are
not using the jclouds portable interface.

You'll also have to generate an OAuth token in the DigitalOcean console and
use it for the credential, since the clientid+apikey authentication has
been deprecated too.

HTH!

I.