jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem bootstraping FreeBSD on EC2
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2016 09:23:36 GMT
Hi Klemen,

jclouds generates and uploads that script to the node. It is a wrapper
script that provides some helpers to get the status of the configured
script, and to properly capture the output, stderr, and make it
possible to abort its execution.

After the failure, can you log in to the instance and see which files
do you have in the user's home directory and in /tmp?

You can also disable the wrapper script by configuring the
"wrapInitScript(false)" in the RunScriptOptions, and see if the
problem persists.

Could you also share a small code snippet of the code you're using to
bootstrap the node?

I.