jclouds-user mailing list archives

From cen <imba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Group name not set for new nodes on EC2
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2016 10:00:53 GMT
Agree with both statements. If there was documentation about this on
createSecurityGroup I'd knew instantly what is going on. It could even
be a generic statement that a certain method adheres to
GroupNamingConvention.

The pattern does not really match my use case because I create a single
security group on first run and then re-use it for each new VM (that's
why I hardcoded the name). I'd probably have to save the name to
database in this case and I think that's what I'll actually do.