jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Group name not set for new nodes on EC2
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2016 00:52:35 GMT
Good to see that part is working!

FWIW, jclouds adds a prefix to some resources, for convenience. This can be
configured, though, by setting the
ComputeServiceProperties.RESOURCENAME_PREFIX property [1] when creating the
context. You can change the default "jclouds" value or set it to an empty
string if you don't want jclouds to prefix the resources it creates.

I.

[1]
http://jclouds.apache.org/reference/javadoc/1.9.x/constant-values.html#org.jclouds.compute.config.ComputeServiceProperties.RESOURCENAME_PREFIX