Hi,

I try to use jclouds with an HTTPS endpoint with SSL customization.

The server that receives requests from my application using jclouds does not support TLSv1.0. So I used this java option "-Dhttps.protocols=TLSv1.1,TLSv1.2", but it seems it has no effect.
As I read in Jira ( https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-759 ), it seems I have to set up using code because the implementation does not use java configuration. But I don't really know how to do that :(
I use the default driver.
Any idea of code to configure my http client with TLSv1.1 or TLSv1.2 instead of TLSv1.0, please ?

St├ęphane