jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Apoorva Deshpande <apoor...@tintri.com>
Subject Re: novaApi.getKeyPairApi() for Openstack Liberty
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 17:15:59 GMT
Recently I encountered similar error  [1] but 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT jar fixed it for me.
You can follow the email thread for more information. It also mentions what could have possibly
fixed it in 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@jclouds.apache.org/msg06427.html

From: Kai Liu <kliu.gis@gmail.com<mailto:kliu.gis@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 10:11 AM
To: "user@jclouds.apache.org<mailto:user@jclouds.apache.org>" <user@jclouds.apache.org<mailto:user@jclouds.apache.org>>
Subject: novaApi.getKeyPairApi() for Openstack Liberty

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone is using Openstack Liberty. I am using jclouds (2.0.0-snapshot)
and tried to get KeyPairApi using the following code:

            try {
Optional<KeyPairApi> keyapi = api.getKeyPairApi(region);
KeyPairApi keyPairApi = keyapi.get();
} catch (Exception e) {
LOGGER.error(e);
}

The following error occurs:

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Optional.get() cannot be called on an absent value

But the codes works for Openstack Kilo. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Best regards,

--

Kai Liu

Ph.D. student
Department of Geography and GeoInformation Science
George Mason University