jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Phillips <andr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cannot find symbol: variable SINGLE_NO_ARG_INVOCATION
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2016 14:02:50 GMT
> Error:(74, 42) java: cannot find symbol
>   symbol:   variable NO_INVOCATIONS
>   location: class org.jclouds.oauth.v2.AuthorizationApiLiveTest
>
> Error:(80, 15) java: cannot find symbol
>   symbol:   variable SINGLE_NO_ARG_INVOCATION
>   location: class org.jclouds.oauth.v2.AuthorizationApiLiveTest
>
> Please any one can help us in resolving the issue.

Hrm, that's odd :-( According to the CI job, things should be working:

https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds/

Could you try the following and see if that works?

1. Clone the jclouds/jclouds repository to a new folder
2. From the root of that folder, run 'mvn clean package'

Just tried that locally and it ran for me.

If it doesn't work, please put the full log output in a Gist or Pastie.

Thanks!

ap