Oh, I think you're seeing this issue with jclouds 1.9.2:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-1104

The use of namespaces to identify extensions was deprecated in recent OpenStack versions, but the patch is only available in jclouds 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT, so if you are building a recent release of OpenStack you'll have to use the snapshot version for the moment.