jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Gaul <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Directory Name - 2.0.0-SNAPSHOT
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2016 04:43:39 GMT
[Moving to jclouds-user list]

Can you provide the exact test case, including ListContainerOptions, and
results from both the filesystem and s3 providers?  2.0 includes many
changes to align the former with the latter.

For what it is worth, directories are a jclouds fiction and something we
deprecated in 2.0 and will remove in 2.1.  The new prefix and delimiter
support in 2.0 matches how real providers work.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 12:52:34AM +0000, Paya, Ashkan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> When I create a directory within a container in Filesystem, blobstore.list() does not
show the directory name separately. For example, when I generate the following structure and
call blobstore.list, I do not get the ‘dir/‘ as a separate element:

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/