jclouds-user mailing list archives

From "Dileep Dixith" <didix...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Content Length with compression with Jclouds PutBlob
Date Sun, 09 Oct 2016 17:04:11 GMT
Hi,

We are planning to enable compression before we send data to Cloud as part
of put blob. We have written a payload and ByteSource.

For larger files Once we opened a stream with cloud, we read slice from
local file and send it to cloud as part of putblob method.

During this, we have a compression module, which will compress each slice
of data  rather than complete stream in one shot and we want to change the
content length after compression module performs its operation.

But, looks like once we open a stream we can not be able to change the
content length of blob.

I want to know is there a way to change the content length of MataData
after compression of all the slices completes.

Regards,
Dileep