jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Teo De Las Heras <teode...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: Example end-to-end walkthrough?
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2017 22:42:48 GMT
I'm getting an error (below) and following up with the creators of the azurecompute-arm libraries.

Documentation feedback: I'd be happy to write up / contribute a 'jclouds for dummies' page.
 I'm sure it's easy for someone who understands or works with Maven / Java projects.  Without
that background, it's hard to decipher how all the pieces work together.  Or maybe some additional
links to relevant Maven documentation that explains what mvn install does, what pom.xml is
for, how to add dependencies (to use jclouds-labs).

Error I'm getting:
java -jar target/compute-basics-jar-with-dependencies.jar azurecompute-arm <my application
id> <mypassword> mygroup add
>> initializing {id=azurecompute-arm, name=Microsoft Azure Resource Manager REST API,
views=[org.jclouds.compute.ComputeServiceContext], endpointName=Resource Manager Endpoint
ending in your Subscription Id, identityName=Azure Service Principal Application Id, credentialName=Optional.of(Azure
Service Principal Application Password), documentation=https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/azure/dn790568.aspx,
api=interface org.jclouds.azurecompute.arm.AzureComputeApi}
Exception in thread "main" com.google.inject.CreationException: Guice creation errors:

1) No implementation for java.lang.String annotated with @com.google.inject.name.Named(value=oauth.endpoint)
was bound.
  at org.jclouds.oauth.v2.config.OAuthModule.oauthEndpoint(OAuthModule.java:63)

1 error
        at com.google.inject.internal.Errors.throwCreationExceptionIfErrorsExist(Errors.java:435)
        at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.initializeStatically(InternalInjectorCreator.java:154)
        at com.google.inject.internal.InternalInjectorCreator.build(InternalInjectorCreator.java:106)
        at com.google.inject.Guice.createInjector(Guice.java:95)
        at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.buildInjector(ContextBuilder.java:405)
        at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.buildInjector(ContextBuilder.java:328)
        at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.buildView(ContextBuilder.java:615)
        at org.jclouds.ContextBuilder.buildView(ContextBuilder.java:595)
        at org.jclouds.examples.compute.basics.MainApp.initComputeService(MainApp.java:292)
        at org.jclouds.examples.compute.basics.MainApp.main(MainApp.java:141)

Teo