jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Ignasi Barrera <ignasi.barr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re:Is there any way to add custom headers on HTTP headers to Rackspace Cloudfiles?
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2017 22:36:31 GMT
Hi Jeff,

There is no default way to add arbitrary headers to the requests generated
by jclouds. The approach I'd recommend is to use the OkHttp driver and its
interceptor mechanism. Here is how you can set it up:

* First, configure the OkHttp driver when creating the context by adding
its module to the list of modules, as explained in the driver's README [1].
* Then, create your OkHttp interceptor class that will add the required
headers. You will find good examples here [2].
* Finally, initialize the OkHttp client used by the driver to use your
interceptor. You can do this by adding a custom module to the list of
modules used to create the context. It could be something like:

*Module customInterceptorModule = new AbstractModule() {   @Override
 protected void configure() {
bind(OkHttpClientSupplier.class).toInstance(new OkHttpClientSupplier() {
     @Override         public OkHttpClient get() {            OkHttpClient
client = new OkHttpClient();            client.interceptors().add(new
MyInterceptor());            return client;         }      });   }};*

*ContextBuilder.newBuilder("provider")   .endpoint("endpoint")
 .credentials("identity", "credential")   .modules(ImmutableSet.of(new
OkHttpCommandExecutorServiceModule(), customInterceptorModule))*
*   .build();*

HTH!

I.

[1] https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/tree/master/drivers/okhttp