jclouds-user mailing list archives

From "Paya, Ashkan" <Ashkan.P...@dell.com>
Subject Re: Openstack-Swift
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 16:55:12 GMT
For testing and verification purposes, we want to make sure we can access and use all the following
authentication types:

 - apiAccessKeyCredentials
 - passwordCredentials

 - tempAuthCredentials

We have the corresponding tests for the last two but since we moved to jclouds 2.0 and got
rid of legacy swift, we cannot use apiAccessKeyCredentials with the same account we used to
have for the previous jclouds (1.9.x) anymore.

Ashkan