jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Gaul <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Swift Multipart Manifest Upload
Date Tue, 04 Apr 2017 18:17:42 GMT
Mat Mannion reported and fixed a related issue; does this address your
question?

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/1083
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-1264

On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 07:59:16AM +0000, Archana C wrote:

> Content length of the manifest file for multipart upload in swift doesnot have size of
entire blob instead it has the content length of the manifest file.As per the javadoc [1]
Content-Length of the manifest must be size of the blob.
> As per my observation content length of the manifest has is not content length of the
blob.
> Also in the comments mentioned in below reference, Its clear that content length will
be set to the object size once the PUT operation is complete.
> Can you point us to the code snippet, where computation of content length happens once
PUT is completed ?

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/