jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Gaul <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Openstack-Swift
Date Fri, 14 Apr 2017 16:31:03 GMT
Why don't you use the rackspace-cloudfiles-us provider which sets up
authentication for you?

On Thu, Apr 13, 2017 at 10:30:14PM +0000, Paya, Ashkan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We want to verify access to our openstack-swift account under Rackspace via “apiAccessKeyCredential”
keystone authentication type. Our credentials are valid and we can issue the following curl
command successfully and receive tokenId, tenant name and Id and etc.

>   *   curl https://identity.api.rackspacecloud.com/v2.0/tokens  \
>      *       -X POST \
>      *       -d '{"auth":{"RAX-KSKEY:apiKeyCredentials":{"username”:”${USER}","apiKey":”${APIKEY}"}}}'
\
>      *       -H "Content-type: application/json" | python -m json.tool
>
> Now, when we configure our BlobStoreContext object using the same parameters (endpoint,
keystone auth type and etc) and trying to get the RegionScopedBlobStoreContext form it, we
receive the following response:

>   *   Failed in command: …., org.jclouds.http.HttpResponseException: command: POST
https://identity.api.rackspacecloud.com/v2.0/tokens HTTP/1.1 failed with response: HTTP/1.1
400 Bad Request; content: [{"badRequest":{"code":400,"message":"Invalid json request body"}}]

> In which they explain 400 as “Missing required parameters. This error also occurs if
you include both the tenant name and ID in the request.”. Has anyone else experienced the
same scenario or have some insight to share?

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/