jclouds-user mailing list archives

From "Paya, Ashkan" <Ashkan.P...@dell.com>
Subject Openstack-Swift
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2017 22:30:14 GMT
Hello,

We want to verify access to our openstack-swift account under Rackspace via “apiAccessKeyCredential”
keystone authentication type. Our credentials are valid and we can issue the following curl
command successfully and receive tokenId, tenant name and Id and etc.

  *   curl https://identity.api.rackspacecloud.com/v2.0/tokens  \
     *       -X POST \
     *       -d '{"auth":{"RAX-KSKEY:apiKeyCredentials":{"username”:”${USER}","apiKey":”${APIKEY}"}}}'
\
     *       -H "Content-type: application/json" | python -m json.tool

Now, when we configure our BlobStoreContext object using the same parameters (endpoint, keystone
auth type and etc) and trying to get the RegionScopedBlobStoreContext form it, we receive
the following response:

  *   Failed in command: …., org.jclouds.http.HttpResponseException: command: POST https://identity.api.rackspacecloud.com/v2.0/tokens
HTTP/1.1 failed with response: HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request; content: [{"badRequest":{"code":400,"message":"Invalid
json request body"}}]

In which they explain 400 as “Missing required parameters. This error also occurs if you
include both the tenant name and ID in the request.”. Has anyone else experienced the same
scenario or have some insight to share?

Thank you,
Ashkan