jclouds-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Gaul <g...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SigV4 for S3 comptabile Object Store
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2017 05:07:18 GMT
jclouds only supports V4 signature with the aws-s3 provider and not the
generic s3 api.  Generally free software projects do not make plans to
add a given feature; instead we rely on volunteers to contribute.  Would
you like to add support for this?  Community software requires community
contributions!

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 04:00:20AM +0000, Archana C wrote:
> Hi,
>     jClouds version till 2.0.1 supports signature V2 for S3 compatible object storage.
Is there a plan to support signature V4 for S3 compatible object storage ?

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/